- How do I modify 'docker-compose-local.yml' for it to install all requirements? https://github.com/aws/aws-mwaa-local-runner 6 comments docker
- https://localhost:8080/ 26 comments
- Overview | Docker Documentation https://docs.docker.com/compose/install/ 19 comments
- Using Docker in Windows for Linux Subsystem (WSL) 2 https://code.visualstudio.com/blogs/2020/03/02/docker-in-wsl2 13 comments
- Environment variables to configure the AWS CLI - AWS Command Line Interface https://docs.aws.amazon.com/cli/latest/userguide/cli-configure-envvars.html 6 comments
- Docker Desktop WSL 2 backend on Windows | Docker Documentation https://docs.docker.com/docker-for-windows/wsl/ 4 comments
- Install Docker Engine https://docs.docker.com/engine/install/ 3 comments
- Docker Desktop | Docker Documentation https://docs.docker.com/desktop/ 1 comment
Search whole site: site:github.com
Search title: GitHub - aws/aws-mwaa-local-runner: This repository provides a command line interface (CLI) utility that replicates an Amazon Managed Workflows for Apache Airflow (MWAA) environment locally.
See how to search.