- Angora, mutation-based coverage guided fuzzer was open sourced https://github.com/AngoraFuzzer/Angora 2 comments
- Angora: Efficient Fuzzing by Principled Search https://github.com/angorafuzzer/angora 8 comments rust
- Security as Rust 2019 goal. The goals and 2019 roadmap of Rust… | by Sergey "Shnatsel" Davidoff | Medium https://medium.com/@shnatsel/security-as-rust-2019-goal-6a060116ba39 7 comments
- GitHub - wcventure/FuzzingPaper: Recent Fuzzing Paper https://github.com/wcventure/FuzzingPaper 7 comments
- Zoo AFL / Habr https://habr.com/en/company/dsec/blog/449134/ 0 comments
- GitHub - trailofbits/polytracker: An LLVM-based instrumentation tool for universal taint tracking, dataflow analysis, and tracing. https://github.com/trailofbits/polytracker 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Rust? Checkout Rust Weekly.
Search whole site: site:github.com
Search title: GitHub - AngoraFuzzer/Angora: Angora is a mutation-based fuzzer. The main goal of Angora is to increase branch coverage by solving path constraints without symbolic execution.
See how to search.