- Show HN: Survey - Interactive prompts in Go with full Windows support https://github.com/AlecAivazis/survey 2 comments
- Evolution of code deployment tools at Mixpanel | by Matthew Hoare | Mixpanel Engineering https://engineering.mixpanel.com/evolution-of-code-deployment-tools-at-mixpanel-210b99926cd4 13 comments
- GitHub - PierreKieffer/http-tanker: Create, manage and execute http requests from the terminal https://github.com/PierreKieffer/http-tanker 5 comments
- GitHub - reddec/layout: Generate new project from layout. Supports typed user-input, hooks, and conditions. https://github.com/reddec/layout 4 comments
- GitHub - guumaster/surveygen: generate interactive surveys from yaml files https://github.com/guumaster/surveygen 3 comments
- GitHub - GianlucaGuarini/fortytwo: List of interactive prompt helpers to pimp the UIs of your haskell programs https://github.com/GianlucaGuarini/fortytwo 0 comments
- Shellish, a Shell-ish program with Go using Pterm and Survey packages. https://carlosmv.hashnode.dev/shellish-a-shell-ish-program-written-in-go-using-pterm-and-survey-packages 0 comments
- Rester a CLI HTTP client written in Go, using Resty, Survey and Cobra https://carlosmv.hashnode.dev/rester-a-cli-http-client-using-resty-survey-and-cobra 0 comments
- GitHub - Depado/quokka: Project boilerplate engine https://github.com/Depado/projectmpl 0 comments
- Useful Golang packages and tools. A list of really awesome Go packages… | by Ahmed T. Ali | Ahmed T. Ali | Medium https://medium.com/ahmed-t-ali/useful-golang-packages-and-tools-f55b9986a041 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Golang? Checkout Golang Weekly.
Search whole site: site:github.com
Search title: GitHub - go-survey/survey: A golang library for building interactive and accessible prompts with full support for windows and posix terminals.
See how to search.