- Linux Kernel Defence Map https://github.com/a13xp0p0v/linux-kernel-defence-map/blob/master/readme.md 4 comments linux
- GitHub - speed47/spectre-meltdown-checker: Spectre, Meltdown, Foreshadow, Fallout, RIDL, ZombieLoad vulnerability/mitigation checker for Linux & BSD https://github.com/speed47/spectre-meltdown-checker 13 comments
- GitHub - a13xp0p0v/kconfig-hardened-check: A tool for checking the security hardening options of the Linux kernel https://github.com/a13xp0p0v/kconfig-hardened-check 0 comments
- Kernel Self-Protection — The Linux Kernel documentation https://www.kernel.org/doc/html/latest/security/self-protection.html 0 comments
- GitHub - maxking/linux-vulnerabilities-10-years: My MS thesis on survey of a decade fo Linux Kernel CVEs, their categories and various mitigations that exist. https://github.com/maxking/linux-vulnerabilities-10-years 0 comments
Search whole site: site:github.com
Search title: GitHub - a13xp0p0v/linux-kernel-defence-map: Linux Kernel Defence Map shows the relationships between vulnerability classes, exploitation techniques, bug detection mechanisms, and defence technologies
See how to search.