- Beginning machine learning by a software engineer in a hurry | by Conrado Quilles Gomes | TOTVSLabs | Medium https://medium.com/totvslabs/beginning-machine-learning-by-a-software-engineer-in-a-hurry-ad58412145b8 7 comments
- GitHub - dataproofer/Dataproofer: A proofreader for your data https://github.com/dataproofer/Dataproofer 0 comments
- Benford's law - Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benford's_law 232 comments
- Science Isn’t Broken | FiveThirtyEight https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/science-isnt-broken/ 161 comments
- Null Island - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Null_Island 63 comments
- Tabula: Extract Tables from PDFs http://tabula.technology/ 55 comments
- Mojibake - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mojibake 34 comments
- Date format by country - Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_format_by_country 34 comments
- Unix time - Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/unix_time#notable_events_in_unix_time 30 comments
- OpenRefine | OpenRefine http://openrefine.org/ 29 comments
- Median absolute deviation - Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median_absolute_deviation 3 comments
Search whole site: site:github.com
Search title: GitHub - Quartz/bad-data-guide: An exhaustive reference to problems seen in real-world data along with suggestions on how to resolve them.
See how to search.