- Now that .NET core has been open sourced what .NET components remain proprietary? https://github.com/Microsoft/dotnet 6 comments dotnet
- Important links to the recently-open-sourced .NET framework repos https://github.com/Microsoft/dotnet 5 comments csharp
- GitHub - dotnet/wpf: WPF is a .NET Core UI framework for building Windows desktop applications. https://github.com/dotnet/wpf 100 comments
- GitHub - dotnet/orleans: Cloud Native application framework for .NET https://github.com/dotnet/orleans/ 64 comments
- GitHub - quozd/awesome-dotnet: A collection of awesome .NET libraries, tools, frameworks and software https://github.com/quozd/awesome-dotnet 54 comments
- GitHub - microsoft/referencesource: Source from the Microsoft .NET Reference Source that represent a subset of the .NET Framework https://github.com/Microsoft/referencesource 33 comments
- GitHub - dotnet/roslyn: The Roslyn .NET compiler provides C# and Visual Basic languages with rich code analysis APIs. https://github.com/dotnet/roslyn 21 comments
- http://forums.dotnetfoundation.org/ 12 comments
- GitHub - dotnet/core: Home repository for .NET Core https://github.com/dotnet/core 2 comments
- GitHub - dotnet/spark: .NET for Apache® Spark™ makes Apache Spark™ easily accessible to .NET developers. http://github.com/dotnet/spark 0 comments
- GitHub - jpsingleton/ANCLAFS: ASP.NET Core Library and Framework Support https://github.com/jpsingleton/ANCLAFS/blob/master/README.md 0 comments
Search whole site: site:github.com
Search title: GitHub - microsoft/dotnet: This repo is the official home of .NET on GitHub. It's a great starting point to find many .NET OSS projects from Microsoft and the community, including many that are part of the .NET Foundation.
See how to search.