- Multi Layer Archive - A pure rust encrypted and compressed archive file format https://github.com/anssi-fr/mla 10 comments rust
- Seriously, stop using RSA | Trail of Bits Blog https://blog.trailofbits.com/2019/07/08/fuck-rsa/ 726 comments
- american fuzzy lop http://lcamtuf.coredump.cx/afl/ 50 comments
- SafeCurves: Introduction http://safecurves.cr.yp.to/ 25 comments
- GitHub - FiloSottile/age: A simple, modern and secure encryption tool (and Go library) with small explicit keys, no config options, and UNIX-style composability. https://age-encryption.org 10 comments
- Rust Crypto · GitHub https://github.com/RustCrypto 1 comment
- RFC 7932: Brotli Compressed Data Format https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7932 0 comments
- dalek cryptography · GitHub https://github.com/dalek-cryptography 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Rust? Checkout Rust Weekly.
Search whole site: site:github.com
See how to search.