- PSA: You can now use FFmpeg's VAAPI-based VP8 encoder on Skylake+ systems on Linux: Tested on Ubuntu 16.04LTS https://gist.github.com/brainiarc7/24de2edef08866c304080504877239a3 33 comments linux
- Kaby Lake - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaby_Lake#Mobile_processors 245 comments
- Hardware video acceleration - ArchWiki https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Hardware_video_acceleration 108 comments
- Encode/AAC – FFmpeg https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/Encode/AAC 49 comments
- NASM https://nasm.us/ 1 comment
Would you like to stay up to date with Unix? Checkout Unix Weekly.
Search whole site: site:gist.github.com
See how to search.