- The last housing bubble missed Texas. Now the Lone Star State is home to the second most ‘overvalued’ housing market in the country https://fortune.com/2022/05/23/housing-bubble-in-2008-missed-texas-housing-market-2022/amp/ 2 comments economy
- An economic shock just hit the housing market | Fortune https://fortune.com/2022/03/23/housing-market-interest-rate-economic-shock/ 199 comments
- S&P/Case-Shiller U.S. National Home Price Index (CSUSHPINSA) | FRED | St. Louis Fed https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/CSUSHPINSA 107 comments
- The housing market's key metric just took an ugly turn for home buyers | Fortune https://fortune.com/2022/03/14/housing-market-key-metric-inventory-zillow-bad-for-buyers/ 60 comments
- Employment Cost Index Summary - 2022 Q04 Results https://www.bls.gov/news.release/eci.nr0.htm 0 comments
Search whole site: site:fortune.com
See how to search.