- A tale of HAProxy, segfaults, Docker, and gdb in production https://engineering.udacity.com/haproxy-segfault-adventure-18cc1a7e1171 14 comments devops
- a tale of HAProxy, segfaults, Docker, and gdb from production https://engineering.udacity.com/haproxy-segfault-adventure-18cc1a7e1171 5 comments programming
- Unikernels are unfit for production | Joyent https://www.joyent.com/blog/unikernels-are-unfit-for-production 380 comments
- CppCon 2015: Greg Law " Give me 15 minutes & I'll change your view of GDB" - YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PorfLSr3DDI 163 comments
- 12-minute Mandelbrot: fractals on a 50 year old IBM 1401 mainframe http://www.righto.com/2015/03/12-minute-mandelbrot-fractals-on-50.html 43 comments
- Pets vs. Cattle – EngineYard https://blog.engineyard.com/2014/pets-vs-cattle 39 comments
- GDB: The GNU Project Debugger http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/ 33 comments
- Home - CHM http://www.computerhistory.org/ 32 comments
- Fixing the core memory in a vintage IBM 1401 mainframe http://www.righto.com/2015/10/repairing-50-year-old-mainframe-inside.html 30 comments
- Stateless ZIP library (libslz) http://1wt.eu/projects/libslz/ 20 comments
- Medium https://medium.com/m/signin?isDraft=1&operation=login&redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fmedium.com%2F%40jamie_34747%2F79d382edf22b%3Fsource%3D 9 comments
- Cloud Monitoring as a Service | Datadog http://www.datadoghq.com/ 4 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with DevOps? Checkout DevOps Weekly.
Search whole site: site:engineering.udacity.com
Search title: an HAProxy, segfaulted, choose-your-own stack frame adventure | by Paul Bauer | Udacity Eng & Data
See how to search.