- GitHub - rshest/dh2-riddle: Solution to a "Jindosh riddle" from the game Dishonored 2, using Prolog and Clojure (core.logic) https://github.com/silverio/dh2-riddle 64 comments
- GitHub - photonlines/Python-Prolog-Interpreter: A simple Prolog Interpreter written in a few lines of Python 3. It runs a limited subset of Prolog and uses backtracking and generators in order to perform its magic. https://github.com/photonlines/Python-Prolog-Interpreter 21 comments
- GitHub - sharkdp/great-puzzles: A curated list of great puzzles https://github.com/sharkdp/great-puzzles 14 comments
- Solving riddles with Prolog and ES6 generators — Curiosity driven https://curiosity-driven.org/prolog-interpreter 6 comments
- Overload arrangement puzzles – Arthur O'Dwyer – Stuff mostly about C++ https://quuxplusone.github.io/blog/2021/10/29/overload-arrangement-puzzles/ 5 comments
- Einstein Riddle/Zebra Puzzle in Prolog – geekoverdose https://geekoverdose.wordpress.com/2016/07/02/einstein-riddlezebra-puzzle-solved-in-prolog/ 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with C & C++? Checkout C & C++ Weekly.
Search whole site: site:en.wikipedia.org
Search title: Zebra Puzzle - Wikipedia
See how to search.