- Why don’t rockets use outside air as an oxidizer while they are in the atmosphere? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Specific_impulse 29 comments askscience
- Issue No. 78 | The Orbital Index https://orbitalindex.com/archive/2020-08-19-Issue-78/#magnetoplasma-to-mars-in-39-days 88 comments
- How the Atom Can Split Martian Travel Time - by J.Lund https://www.lianeon.org/p/how-the-atom-can-split-martian-travel 10 comments
- Clojure from the ground up: modeling https://aphyr.com/posts/312-clojure-from-the-ground-up-modeling 4 comments
- Skyhooks and Space Elevators https://skyhooksandspaceelevators.wordpress.com/ 0 comments
Search whole site: site:en.wikipedia.org
Search title: Specific impulse - Wikipedia
See how to search.