- Why do people dislike online ads? (2018) https://ehsanakhgari.org/blog/2018-04-03/why-people-dislike-online-ads 5 comments privacy, web
- Mark Zuckerberg apologizes for Facebook’s data privacy scandal in full-page newspaper ads - The Verge https://www.theverge.com/2018/3/25/17161398/facebook-mark-zuckerberg-apology-cambridge-analytica-full-page-newspapers-ads 47 comments
- http://www.pnas.org/content/112/4/1036 21 comments
- Facebook and Cambridge Analytica - Schneier on Security https://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2018/03/facebook_and_ca.html 3 comments
- An overview of online ad fraud | Home Page https://ehsanakhgari.org/blog/2018-03-13/an-overview-of-online-ad-fraud 3 comments
- Opinion | The Latest Data Privacy Debacle - The New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/30/opinion/strava-privacy.html 0 comments
- PageFair 2017 Report: The State of the Blocked Web https://pagefair.com/blog/2017/adblockreport/ 0 comments
- On leveling the playing field and online tracking | Home Page https://ehsanakhgari.org/blog/2018-09-07/on-leveling-playing-field-online-tracking 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Web Development? Checkout Web Development Weekly.
Search whole site: site:ehsanakhgari.org
Search title: Why do people dislike online ads? | Home Page
See how to search.