- The Aral Sea dried out, first time since the Middle Ages. Aral Sea was in the 60's the 5th largest lake in the world, now only the northern part is left. It is considered one of the largest man made environmental disaster! http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/features/worldofchange/aral_sea.php 70 comments worldnews
- Once-massive lake dries up to almost nothing | CNN http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/30/world/asia/aral-sea-drying/ 5 comments
- Sea change: Satellite photos show world's fourth-largest lake disappearing http://news.yahoo.com/lake-aral-sea-disappears-nasa-satellite-photos-gif-182846082.html 3 comments
- NASA images reveal shocking scale of Aral Sea disaster | Fox News http://www.foxnews.com/science/2014/10/01/nasa-images-reveal-shocking-scale-aral-sea-environmental-disaster/ 0 comments
- Once-massive lake dries up to almost nothing | CNN http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/30/world/asia/aral-sea-drying/index.html?hpt=hp_t2 0 comments
Search whole site: site:earthobservatory.nasa.gov
Search title: World of Change: Shrinking Aral Sea
See how to search.