- cookiecutter-poetry https://fpgmaas.github.io/cookiecutter-poetry/ 59 comments
- GitHub - sockheadrps/ServerStats: Websocket server status page that allows me to see at a glace the "health" of my server and its hardware https://github.com/sockheadrps/ServerStats 21 comments
- The communities' 5 Years of Data Science https://www.ds-econ.com/the-communities-5-years-of-data-science-your-experiences-with-talking-to-stakeholders-asking/ 11 comments
- Improving Code Design With OpenTelemetry — A Practical Guide | by Roni Dover | Better Programming https://betterprogramming.pub/improving-code-design-with-opentelemetry-a-practical-guide-a08e6440c24d 10 comments
- Github Actions— Everything You Need to Know to Get Started | by Ahmed Besbes | Towards Data Science https://towardsdatascience.com/github-actions-everything-you-need-to-know-to-get-started-537f1dffa0ed 2 comments
- GitHub - klee1611/cookiecutter-fastapi-mongo: High-performance FastAPI backend boilerplate for real-world production, with mongo and pytest. Suitable for microservices. https://github.com/klee1611/cookiecutter-fastapi-mongo 2 comments
- Improving Code Design With OpenTelemetry — A Practical Guide | by Roni Dover | Better Programming https://betterprogramming.pub/improving-code-design-with-opentelemetry-a-practical-guide-a08e6440c24d?gi=509cd74d2415 1 comment
- How to create Python library https://kevin-furjan.hashnode.dev/how-to-create-python-library 0 comments
- Organizing Tests in Julia. Comparing Julia test framework with… | by Erik Engheim | ITNEXT https://erik-engheim.medium.com/organizing-tests-in-julia-c3de1e43d6ab?sk=d354fa15edce447059f9905d1b0b47df 0 comments
- How To Use PyTest including Real Examples And Best Practices | by Eric Sales De Andrade | ITNEXT https://ericsalesdeandrade.medium.com/how-to-use-pytest-including-real-examples-and-best-practices-11073e4fd514?sk=99bbb6f1e96cd623c03c57bac64a7338&source=friends_link 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Rust? Checkout Rust Weekly.
Search whole site: site:docs.pytest.org
Search title: pytest: helps you write better programs — pytest documentation
See how to search.