- The Optional Chaining Operator, “Modern” Browsers, and My Mom - Jim Nielsen’s Blog https://blog.jim-nielsen.com/2022/a-web-for-all/ 544 comments
- Firefox 74.0, See All New Features, Updates and Fixes https://www.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/74.0/releasenotes/ 449 comments
- Version 9 of Angular Now Available — Project Ivy has arrived! | by Stephen Fluin | Angular Blog https://blog.angular.io/version-9-of-angular-now-available-project-ivy-has-arrived-23c97b63cfa3 374 comments
- Why C# goes well with TypeScript https://nate.org/csharp-and-typescript 244 comments
- Node.js version 14 available now. This blog was written by Michael Dawson… | by Node.js | Medium https://medium.com/@nodejs/node-js-version-14-available-now-8170d384567e 94 comments
- Overzealous Destructuring | Aleksandr Hovhannisyan https://www.aleksandrhovhannisyan.com/blog/overzealous-destructuring/ 43 comments
- The Most Common Mistakes When Using React | ClarityDev blog https://claritydev.net/blog/the-most-common-mistakes-when-using-react 27 comments
- GitHub - laravel/breeze-next: An application / authentication starter kit frontend in Next.js for Laravel Breeze. https://github.com/laravel/breeze-next 13 comments
- Optimize long tasks https://web.dev/optimize-long-tasks/ 12 comments
- GitHub - bryanmylee/svelte-keyed: A writable derived store for objects and arrays https://github.com/bryanmylee/svelte-keyed 9 comments
- Firefox 74 arrives with stricter add-on rules, TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 disabled | VentureBeat https://venturebeat.com/2020/03/10/mozilla-firefox-74/ 8 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Web Development? Checkout Web Development Weekly.
Search whole site: site:developer.mozilla.org
See how to search.