- Austral: A systems language with linear types and capabilities https://borretti.me/article/introducing-austral 120 comments
- Introducing Austral: A Systems Language with Linear Types and Capabilities https://borretti.me/article/introducing-austral 11 comments plt
- Introducing Austral: A Systems Language with Linear Types and Capabilities https://borretti.me/article/introducing-austral 11 comments programminglanguages
- Let’s stop copying C / fuzzy notepad https://eev.ee/blog/2016/12/01/lets-stop-copying-c/ 798 comments
- So you think you know C? https://wordsandbuttons.online/so_you_think_you_know_c.html 322 comments
- Thought-terminating cliché - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thought-terminating_clich%C3%A9 175 comments
- Capability-based security - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capability-based_security 76 comments
- Most vexing parse - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Most_vexing_parse 25 comments
- Dangling else - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dangling_else 10 comments
- Algebraic data type - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algebraic_data_type 8 comments
- Language-theoretic Security http://langsec.org/ 7 comments
- Lexer hack - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lexer_hack 1 comment
- Order of operations - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_operations 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Computer science? Checkout Computer science Weekly.
Search whole site: site:borretti.me
See how to search.