- How to learn Unix tools https://blog.nindalf.com/posts/how-to-learn-unix-tools/ 3 comments programming
- Git - Book https://git-scm.com/book/en/v2 443 comments
- More shell, less egg - All this http://www.leancrew.com/all-this/2011/12/more-shell-less-egg/ 291 comments
- GitHub - tldr-pages/tldr: 📚 Collaborative cheatsheets for console commands https://github.com/tldr-pages/tldr 38 comments
- fastest code - Bentley's coding challenge: k most frequent words - Code Golf Stack Exchange https://codegolf.stackexchange.com/questions/188133/bentleys-coding-challenge-k-most-frequent-words 16 comments
- WireGuard - ArchWiki https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/WireGuard 10 comments
- version control - How do I undo the most recent local commits in Git? - Stack Overflow https://stackoverflow.com/questions/927358/how-do-i-undo-the-most-recent-local-commits-in-git 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Unix? Checkout Unix Weekly.