- Say “yes” to HTTPS: Chrome secures the web, one site at a time https://www.blog.google/topics/safety-security/say-yes-https-chrome-secures-web-one-site-time/ 5 comments
- Say “yes” to HTTPS: Chrome secures the web, one site at a time https://blog.google/topics/safety-security/say-yes-https-chrome-secures-web-one-site-time/ 24 comments webdev
- Let's Encrypt https://letsencrypt.org/ 516 comments
- Google Online Security Blog: Moving towards a more secure web https://security.googleblog.com/2016/09/moving-towards-more-secure-web.html 190 comments
- Introducing managed SSL for Google App Engine | Google Cloud Blog https://cloudplatform.googleblog.com/2017/09/introducing-managed-SSL-for-Google-App-Engine.html 51 comments
- Google Online Security Blog: Broadening HSTS to secure more of the Web https://security.googleblog.com/2017/09/broadening-hsts-to-secure-more-of-web.html 42 comments
- Chromium Blog: Next steps toward more connection security https://blog.chromium.org/2017/04/next-steps-toward-more-connection.html 1 comment
- Google’s strongest security, for those who need it most https://www.blog.google/topics/safety-security/googles-strongest-security-those-who-need-it-most/ 0 comments
- Two new white papers examine enterprise web browser security https://blog.google/topics/connected-workspaces/2-new-white-papers-examine-enterprise-web-browser-security/ 0 comments
- Google Transparency Report https://transparencyreport.google.com/https/overview 0 comments
- Mythbusting HTTPS (Progressive Web App Summit 2016) - YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6DUrH56g14 0 comments
- https://techblog.rakuten.co.jp/2017/08/23/rakutensjourneytohttps/ 0 comments
- Why HTTPS matters https://developers.google.com/web/fundamentals/security/encrypt-in-transit/why-https 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Web Development? Checkout Web Development Weekly.
Search whole site: site:blog.google
See how to search.