- How to Outperform a 10x Developer https://betterprogramming.pub/how-to-outperform-a-10x-developer-fa1132807934 6 comments webdev
- How to Outperform a 10x Developer https://betterprogramming.pub/how-to-outperform-a-10x-developer-fa1132807934 66 comments programming
- Introduction https://trunkbaseddevelopment.com/ 350 comments
- Rubber duck debugging - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubber_duck_debugging 120 comments
- What is the hardest thing in software development? | by Denilson Nastacio | Dec, 2022 | Medium https://medium.com/@dnastacio/real-to-virtual-b2bacd2423c9 101 comments
- 30 best practices for software development and testing | Opensource.com https://opensource.com/article/17/5/30-best-practices-software-development-and-testing 77 comments
- Writing for Engineers https://www.heinrichhartmann.com/posts/writing/ 41 comments
- Medium https://medium.com/m/signin?isDraft=1&operation=login&redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fmedium.com%2F%40jamie_34747%2F79d382edf22b%3Fsource%3D 17 comments
- The GNU Awk User’s Guide https://www.gnu.org/software/gawk/manual/gawk.html#Regexp-Operators 11 comments
- tmpfs - Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tmpfs 4 comments
- The 10x Programmer Myth - Simple Thread https://www.simplethread.com/the-10x-programmer-myth/ 0 comments
- https://medium.com/ingeniouslysimple/the-origins-of-the-10x-developer-2e0177ecef60 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Web Development? Checkout Web Development Weekly.
Search whole site: site:betterprogramming.pub
See how to search.