- Why neural networks aren’t fit for natural language understanding https://bdtechtalks.com/2021/07/12/linguistics-for-the-age-of-ai/ 13 comments artificial
- Abductive inference is a major blind spot for AI | VentureBeat https://venturebeat.com/2021/09/24/abductive-inference-is-a-major-blind-spot-for-ai/ 10 comments
- How can we tell if artificial intelligence understands our language? – TechTalks https://bdtechtalks.com/2021/12/20/artificial-intelligence-large-language-understanding/ 6 comments
- Can AI learn to reason about the world like children? – TechTalks https://bdtechtalks.com/2021/07/26/ai-visual-reasoning-agent-dataset/ 3 comments
- Why we must rethink AI benchmarks - TechTalks https://bdtechtalks.com/2021/12/06/ai-benchmarks-limitations/ 0 comments
Search whole site: site:bdtechtalks.com
Search title: Why neural networks aren’t fit for natural language understanding – TechTalks
See how to search.