- A.I. Researchers Are Making More Than $1 Million, Even at a Nonprofit - The New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/19/technology/artificial-intelligence-salaries-openai.html 356 comments
- Tesla’s Optimus robot presentation was intriguing—but questions remain – TechTalks https://bdtechtalks.com/2022/10/03/teslas-optimus-robot/ 9 comments
- DeepMind AlphaTensor: The delicate balance between human and artificial intelligence – TechTalks https://bdtechtalks.com/2022/10/10/deepmind-alphatensor/ 1 comment
- The challenges of adversarial machine learning in constrained-feature applications – TechTalks https://bdtechtalks.com/2022/09/19/adversarial-machine-learning-constrained-features/ 0 comments
- Self-attention can be big for TinyML applications – TechTalks https://bdtechtalks.com/2022/09/26/self-attention-tinyml/ 0 comments
- Carnegie Mellon Dean Of Computer Science On The Future Of AI https://www.forbes.com/sites/peterhigh/2017/10/30/carnegie-mellon-dean-of-computer-science-on-the-future-of-ai/ 0 comments
Search whole site: site:bdtechtalks.com
See how to search.