- Musk proposes turning Twitter into a bank to avoid bankruptcy | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2022/11/twitter-could-go-bankrupt-lose-billions-next-year-musk-tells-staff/ 1643 comments
- Twitter sued for targeting women and staff on family leave in layoffs | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2022/12/twitter-lawsuit-alleges-musk-layoffs-disproportionately-targeted-women/ 22 comments
- In Latest Round of Job Cuts, Twitter Is Said to Lay Off at Least 200 Employees - The New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2023/02/26/technology/twitter-layoffs.html 2 comments
- Twitter shuts offices for day as it cuts 50% of workforce; staff already suing | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2022/11/twitter-shuts-offices-for-day-as-it-cuts-50-of-workforce-staff-already-suing/ 0 comments
- Esther Crawford ✨ on Twitter: "The worst take you could have from watching me go all-in on Twitter 2.0 is that my optimism or hard work was a mistake. Those who jeer &ampampampampampampamp; mock are necessarily on the sidelines and not in the arena. I’m deeply proud of the team for building through so much noise &ampampampampampampamp; chaos. 💙" / Twitter https://twitter.com/esthercrawford/status/1630040219880914945 0 comments
- https://www.markey.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/senator_markey_letter_to_musk_on_twitter_accessibility_-_22423pdf.pdf 0 comments
Search whole site: site:arstechnica.com
See how to search.