- Elon Musk on Twitter: "Am considering taking Tesla private at $420. Funding secured." / Twitter https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1026872652290379776 401 comments
- Google’s Fuchsia OS was one of the hardest hit by last week’s layoffs | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2023/01/big-layoffs-at-googles-fuchsia-os-call-the-projects-future-into-question/ 207 comments
- Musk on trial for “funding secured” tweet—experts predict he’s going to lose | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2023/01/musk-on-trial-for-funding-secured-tweet-experts-predict-hes-going-to-lose/ 28 comments
- Elon Musk on Twitter: "Investor support is confirmed. Only reason why this is not certain is that it’s contingent on a shareholder vote." / Twitter https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1026914941004001280 8 comments
- Musk testifies in fraud trial, points out that not everyone believes what he says | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2023/01/musk-testifies-in-fraud-trial-points-out-that-not-everyone-believes-what-he-says/ 0 comments
Search whole site: site:arstechnica.com
See how to search.