- AT&T and Verizon back down in standoff with FAA, agree to 5G delay https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2022/01/at-airlines-threaten-mass-flight-cancelations/ 14 comments technology
- FAA forced delay in 5G rollout despite having no proof of harm to aviation | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2021/11/faa-forced-delay-in-5g-rollout-despite-having-no-proof-of-harm-to-aviation/ 21 comments
- Ajit Pai and Tom Wheeler agree: The FAA is behaving badly in battle against FCC | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2021/12/ajit-pai-and-tom-wheeler-agree-the-faa-is-behaving-badly-in-battle-against-fcc/ 10 comments
- Verizon and AT&T dominate spectrum auction, spending combined $69 billion | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2021/02/verizon-and-att-dominate-spectrum-auction-spending-combined-69-billion/ 4 comments
- Ford will build 150,000 F-150 Lightnings per year due to demand | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/cars/2022/01/ford-will-boost-electric-f-150-production-to-150000-trucks-per-year/ 0 comments
Search whole site: site:arstechnica.com
See how to search.