- In internal memo, Apple addresses concerns around new Photo scanning features, doubles down on the need to protect children - 9to5Mac https://9to5mac.com/2021/08/06/apple-internal-memo-icloud-photo-scanning-concerns/ 1023 comments
- Apple defends iPhone photo scanning, calls it an “advancement” in privacy | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2021/08/apple-defends-iphone-photo-scanning-calls-it-an-advancement-in-privacy/ 449 comments
- Apple photo-scanning plan faces global backlash from 90 rights groups | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2021/08/apple-photo-scanning-plan-faces-global-backlash-from-90-rights-groups/ 172 comments
- Apple explains how iPhones will scan photos for child-sexual-abuse images | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2021/08/apple-explains-how-iphones-will-scan-photos-for-child-sexual-abuse-images/ 98 comments
- Reports of Pixel 3s bricking with “EDL” message are growing | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2021/09/reports-of-pixel-3s-bricking-with-edl-message-are-growing/ 48 comments
- Apple says it will refuse gov’t demands to expand photo-scanning beyond CSAM | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2021/08/apple-says-it-will-refuse-govt-demands-to-expand-photo-scanning-beyond-csam/ 30 comments
Search whole site: site:arstechnica.com
See how to search.