- Legislation would unmask third-party sellers, but Amazon is fighting it https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2021/06/amazon-ebay-fight-legislation-that-would-unmask-third-party-sellers/ 80 comments
- Amazon argues it’s not liable for product that severely injured toddler | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2021/03/amazon-argues-its-not-liable-for-product-that-severely-injured-toddler/ 16 comments
- Lawmakers strip consumer protection measure from China bill after pressure from Amazon - The Washington Post https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2021/06/09/amazon-consumer-china-legislation/ 13 comments
- British veterans set a new hypermiling record of 9.14 miles per kWh | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/cars/2021/06/british-veterans-set-a-new-hypermiling-record-of-9-14-miles-per-kwh/ 5 comments
- Amazon “seized and destroyed” 2 million counterfeit products in 2020 | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2021/05/amazon-seized-and-destroyed-2-million-counterfeit-products-in-2020/ 0 comments
- Google Chrome ends its war on address bar URLs—for now, at least | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2021/06/google-chrome-ends-its-war-on-address-bar-urls-for-now-at-least/ 0 comments
Search whole site: site:arstechnica.com
See how to search.