- EU plans to label natural gas and nuclear power plants “sustainable” | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2022/02/eu-plans-to-label-natural-gas-and-nuclear-power-plants-sustainable/ 1688 comments
- Sweeping “Green Deal” promises to revamp EU economy, slash carbon pollution | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2021/07/sweeping-green-deal-promises-to-revamp-eu-economy-slash-carbon-pollution/ 51 comments
- German climate law doesn't go far enough, top court rules – DW – 04/29/2021 https://www.dw.com/en/german-climate-law-is-partly-unconstitutional-top-court-rules/a-57369917 159 comments
- Kids' Climate Case 'Reluctantly' Dismissed By Appeals Court : NPR https://www.npr.org/2020/01/17/797416530/kids-climate-case-reluctantly-dismissed-by-appeals-court 15 comments
- Bundesverfassungsgericht - Press - Constitutional complaints against the Federal Climate Change Act partially successful https://www.bundesverfassungsgericht.de/SharedDocs/Pressemitteilungen/EN/2021/bvg21-031.html 7 comments
Search whole site: site:arstechnica.com
Search title: Climate law jeopardizes freedoms, German court rules—but not how you think | Ars Technica
See how to search.