- Proposed bill would end “likes” for young teens’ online content - Senators want kids under 16 to be more protected from platforms teens use. https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2020/03/proposed-bill-seeks-to-limit-social-media-exploitation-of-kids-under-16/ 36 comments politics
- Proposed bill seeks to limit social media exploitation of kids under 16 https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2020/03/proposed-bill-seeks-to-limit-social-media-exploitation-of-kids-under-16/ 4 comments privacy
- Proposed US law would ban infinite scroll, autoplaying video | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2019/07/proposed-us-law-would-ban-infinite-scroll-autoplaying-video/ 32 comments
- Juul bought ads on CartoonNetwork.com, NickJr.com, other kid sites, suit says | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/science/2020/02/juul-bought-ads-on-cartoonnetwork-com-nickjr-com-other-kid-sites-suit-says/ 13 comments
- Neuromarketing: What You Need to Know https://hbr.org/2019/01/neuromarketing-what-you-need-to-know 0 comments
- The grandfather of distributed computing projects, SETI@home, shuts down | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/science/2020/03/the-grandfather-of-distributed-computing-projects-setihome-shuts-down/ 0 comments
Search whole site: site:arstechnica.com
See how to search.