- Apple Plans to Close Stores in Eastern District of Texas in Fight Against Patent Trolls [Updated] - MacRumors https://www.macrumors.com/2019/02/22/apple-closing-stores-in-eastern-district-texas/ 194 comments
- Many patent-holders stop looking to East Texas following Supreme Court ruling | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/10/patent-cases-in-east-texas-plunge-more-than-60-percent/ 92 comments
- Apple confirms its plans to close retail stores in the patent troll-favored Eastern District of Texas • TechCrunch https://techcrunch.com/2019/02/22/apple-confirms-its-plans-to-close-retail-stores-in-the-patent-troll-favored-eastern-district-of-texas/ 62 comments
- How a rogue appeals court wrecked the patent system | Ars Technica http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2012/09/how-a-rogue-appeals-court-wrecked-the-patent-system/ 42 comments
- Google: Software is never going to be able to fix Spectre-type bugs | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2019/02/google-software-is-never-going-to-be-able-to-fix-spectre-type-bugs/ 18 comments
- This strange “paint disease” is putting Georgia O’Keeffe paintings at risk | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/science/2019/02/scientists-develop-new-tool-to-study-acne-in-georgia-okeefe-paintings/ 1 comment
Search whole site: site:arstechnica.com
See how to search.