- Judge: Uber can't push Waymo lawsuit into arbitration (oh, and also referred case to US Attorney for potential prosecution, nbd) (orders linked) https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/05/judge-uber-cant-push-waymo-lawsuit-into-arbitration/ 24 comments law
- Judge steams as Uber exec withholds documents and pleads the 5th | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/03/uber-executive-pleads-the-5th-wont-hand-over-documents-in-waymo-lawsuit/ 18 comments
- Judge orders Uber to search servers, work harder to find Waymo’s 14,000 files | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/04/judge-orders-uber-to-search-servers-work-harder-to-find-waymos-14000-files/ 1 comment
- Uber pleads with judge to move Waymo case into arbitration | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/04/uber-pleads-with-judge-to-move-waymo-case-into-arbitration/ 0 comments
- Appeals court: Uber engineer can’t get help from the 5th Amendment | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/04/appeals-court-uber-engineer-cant-plead-the-5th/ 0 comments
Search whole site: site:arstechnica.com
See how to search.