- House bill would kill state, local bills that aim to weaken smartphone crypto http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/02/house-bill-would-kill-state-local-bills-that-aim-to-weaken-smartphone-crypto/ 5 comments linux
- Hacker Publishes Personal Info of 20,000 FBI Agents http://motherboard.vice.com/read/hacker-publishes-personal-info-of-20000-fbi-agents 212 comments
- Yet another bill seeks to weaken encryption-by-default on smartphones | Ars Technica http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/01/yet-another-bill-seeks-to-weaken-encryption-by-default-on-smartphones/ 30 comments
- FBI chief tells Senate committee we’re doomed without crypto backdoors | Ars Technica http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/07/fbi-chief-tells-senate-committee-were-doomed-without-crypto-backdoors/ 7 comments
- Irate Congressman gives cops easy rule: “just follow the damn Constitution” | Ars Technica http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/04/irate-congressman-gives-cops-easy-rule-just-follow-the-damn-constitution/ 3 comments
- Crypto Wars - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypto_Wars 1 comment
- Bill aims to thwart strong crypto, demands smartphone makers be able to decrypt | Ars Technica http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/01/bill-aims-to-thwart-strong-crypto-demands-smartphone-makers-be-able-to-decrypt/ 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Unix? Checkout Unix Weekly.
Search whole site: site:arstechnica.com
See how to search.