- Even former heads of NSA, DHS think crypto backdoors are stupid http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/07/even-former-heads-of-nsa-dhs-think-crypto-backdoors-are-stupid/ 6 comments technology
- US top cop decries encryption, demands backdoors | Ars Technica http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2014/10/us-top-cop-decries-encryption-demands-backdoors/ 37 comments
- FBI chief tells Senate committee we’re doomed without crypto backdoors | Ars Technica http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/07/fbi-chief-tells-senate-committee-were-doomed-without-crypto-backdoors/ 7 comments
- Obama hedges position on encryption. It’s good. It’s bad. | Ars Technica http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/02/obama-hedges-position-on-encryption-its-good-its-bad/ 3 comments
- Georgia sues legal rebel for posting state’s copyrighted law online | Ars Technica http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/07/georgia-sues-legal-rebel-for-posting-states-copyrighted-law-online/ 0 comments
Search whole site: site:arstechnica.com
See how to search.