- High-bandwidth wireless BCI demonstrated in humans for first time - BrainGate device complements Neuralink's successful test of wireless BCI in monkey. https://arstechnica.com/science/2021/04/new-high-bandwidth-wireless-bci-helps-tetraplegics-use-tablet-computers/ 6 comments technology
- Researchers demonstrate first human use of high-bandwidth wireless brain-computer interface | Brown University https://www.brown.edu/news/2021-03-31/braingate-wireless 210 comments
- Nestlé threatened with cease-and-desist over alleged illegal water use | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2021/04/nestle-threatened-with-cease-and-desist-over-alleged-illegal-water-use/ 13 comments
- Monkey MindPong - YouTube https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=rsCul1sp4hQ 4 comments
- Bilder Kaufen, Stockfotos, Vektorbilder, Footage - iStock http://www.istockphoto.com/ 4 comments
Search whole site: site:arstechnica.com
See how to search.