- College undergrads find hidden text on medieval manuscript via UV imaging — students built their own multispectral imaging system as part of a class project https://arstechnica.com/science/2020/11/college-undergrads-find-hidden-text-on-medieval-manuscript-via-uv-imaging/ 16 comments technology
- RIT students discover hidden 15th-century text on medieval manuscripts | RIT https://www.rit.edu/news/rit-students-discover-hidden-15th-century-text-medieval-manuscripts 0 comments
- Physicists discover hidden text in what was thought to be blank Egyptian papyri | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/science/2019/08/physicists-discover-hidden-text-in-what-was-thought-to-be-blank-egyptian-papyri/ 0 comments
- Scientists discover that four “blank” Dead Sea Scrolls actually have text | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/science/2020/05/scientists-discover-that-four-blank-dead-sea-scrolls-actually-have-text/ 0 comments
- Lost “Sega VR” game unearthed, made playable on modern VR headsets | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2020/11/lost-sega-vr-game-unearthed-made-playable-on-modern-vr-headsets/ 0 comments
Search whole site: site:arstechnica.com
See how to search.