- Ruffle | Ruffle is a Flash Player emulator written in Rust. Ruffle targets both desktop and the web using WebAssembly. https://ruffle.rs/ 385 comments
- Huawei’s HarmonyOS: “Fake it till you make it” meets OS development | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2021/02/harmonyos-hands-on-huaweis-android-killer-is-just-android/ 8 comments
- SARS Browser Download https://tools.sars.gov.za/webtools/sarsbrowser/browserdownload.aspx 0 comments
- Hackers are exploiting a critical zero-day in devices from SonicWall | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2021/02/hackers-are-exploiting-a-critical-zeroday-in-firewalls-from-sonicwall/ 0 comments
- GitHub - doyensec/electronegativity: Electronegativity is a tool to identify misconfigurations and security anti-patterns in Electron applications. https://github.com/doyensec/electronegativity 0 comments
Search whole site: site:arstechnica.com
See how to search.