- Apple acquires Intel’s 5G smartphone modem business for $1B https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2019/07/apple-acquires-intels-5g-smartphone-modem-business-for-1-billion/ 2 comments
- Apple to acquire the majority of Intel's smartphone modem business - Apple https://www.apple.com/newsroom/2019/07/apple-to-acquire-the-majority-of-intels-smartphone-modem-business/ 630 comments
- How Qualcomm shook down the cell phone industry for almost 20 years | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2019/05/how-qualcomm-shook-down-the-cell-phone-industry-for-almost-20-years/ 517 comments
- Apple in Advanced Talks to Buy Intel’s Smartphone-Modem Chip Business - WSJ https://www.wsj.com/articles/apple-in-advanced-talks-to-buy-intels-smartphone-modem-chip-business-11563830356 117 comments
- Apple closes in on $1 billion deal to buy Intel’s modem business: report | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2019/07/apple-poised-to-acquire-intels-smartphone-modem-business-report/ 25 comments
Search whole site: site:arstechnica.com
See how to search.