- Talking to Google Duplex: Google’s human-like phone AI feels revolutionary https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2018/06/google-duplex-is-calling-we-talk-to-the-revolutionary-but-limited-phone-ai/ 7 comments
- Google Duplex: An AI System for Accomplishing Real-World Tasks Over the Phone – Google AI Blog https://ai.googleblog.com/2018/05/duplex-ai-system-for-natural-conversation.html 797 comments
- https://deepmind.com/blog/wavenet-generative-model-raw-audio/ 288 comments
- Fox desperately trying to avoid selling to Comcast | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/06/fox-desperately-trying-to-avoid-selling-to-comcast/ 115 comments
- Google Duplex will call salons, restaurants, and pretend to be human for you [Updated] | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2018/05/google-duplex-will-call-salons-restaurants-and-pretend-to-be-human-for-you/ 98 comments
- Does Google's Duplex violate two-party consent laws? | TechCrunch https://techcrunch.com/2018/05/18/does-googles-duplex-violate-two-party-consent-laws/ 0 comments
Search whole site: site:arstechnica.com
See how to search.