- Google Chrome to redesign UI, become a "Firefox clone" https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2018/04/google-chromes-major-redesign-shows-a-lighter-rounder-ui/ 51 comments linux
- Chrome is becoming a Firefox clone (/s) https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2018/04/google-chromes-major-redesign-shows-a-lighter-rounder-ui/ 47 comments firefox
- Google Chrome’s major redesign shows a lighter, rounder UI https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2018/04/google-chromes-major-redesign-shows-a-lighter-rounder-ui/ 16 comments chrome
- The “unpatchable” exploit that makes every current Nintendo Switch hackable [Updated] | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2018/04/the-unpatchable-exploit-that-makes-every-current-nintendo-switch-hackable/ 652 comments
- Hands-on with Firefox’s new “Australis” interface | Ars Technica http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2013/11/hands-on-with-firefoxs-new-australis-interface/ 33 comments
- Gmail.com redesign leaks, looks pretty incredible | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2018/04/gmail-com-redesign-leaks-looks-pretty-incredible/ 2 comments
- Hands-on with Android P—Is this the beginning of a new design language? | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2018/03/hands-on-with-android-p-is-this-the-beginning-of-a-new-design-language/ 1 comment
Would you like to stay up to date with Unix? Checkout Unix Weekly.
Search whole site: site:arstechnica.com
See how to search.