- Days after iPhone battery fiasco, lawsuits against Apple begin to mount | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/12/days-after-iphone-battery-fiasco-lawsuits-against-apple-begin-to-mount/ 2206 comments
- Google’s Fuchsia OS on the Pixelbook: It works! It actually works! | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2018/01/googles-fuchsia-os-on-the-pixelbook-it-works-it-actually-works/ 195 comments
- Geekbench and Reddit think they’ve cracked why iPhones get slower over time [Updated] | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2017/12/iphones-slow-over-time-to-preserve-battery-life-benchmarks-suggest/ 106 comments
- Amazon names 20 “finalist” cities in its new headquarters beauty pageant | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2018/01/amazon-names-20-finalist-cities-in-its-new-headquarters-beauty-pageant/ 21 comments
- 'We want to help America,' Apple CEO Tim Cook says of moving foreign money back to US - ABC News http://abcnews.go.com/business/apple-make-350b-contribution-us-economy-years/story?id=52405662 19 comments
- Apple’s response to battery controversy: Have a new one for $29 | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2017/12/apple-to-lower-battery-replacement-costs-for-select-iphones-to-29/ 1 comment
Search whole site: site:arstechnica.com
See how to search.