- Google teaches “AIs” to invent their own crypto and avoid eavesdropping | Ars Technica http://arstechnica.co.uk/information-technology/2016/10/google-ai-neural-network-cryptography/ 1190 comments
- [1702.00783] Pixel Recursive Super Resolution https://arxiv.org/abs/1702.00783 51 comments
- “Hallucinating” a face, new software could have ID’d Boston bomber | Ars Technica http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2013/05/hallucinating-a-face-new-software-could-have-idd-boston-bomber/ 15 comments
- Three decades after Challenger, a soccer ball finally reaches space | Ars Technica https://arstechnica.com/science/2017/02/the-soccer-ball-that-finally-made-it-into-space/ 7 comments
- GitHub - openai/pixel-cnn: Code for the paper "PixelCNN++: A PixelCNN Implementation with Discretized Logistic Mixture Likelihood and Other Modifications" https://github.com/openai/pixel-cnn 0 comments
Search whole site: site:arstechnica.co.uk
See how to search.