- More than 78 million people have already voted. Here's how that compares with past elections. https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/6006793002 17 comments politics
- 2020 General Election Early Vote Statistics https://electproject.github.io/early-vote-2020g/index.html 168 comments
- Voter turnout: Election could reach highest rate in more than century https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/10/21/voter-turnout-election-could-reach-highest-rate-more-than-century/3712184001/ 105 comments
- US voter turnout recently soared but lags behind many peer countries | Pew Research Center https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/05/21/u-s-voter-turnout-trails-most-developed-countries/ 98 comments
- 2020 election, voter intimidation: What are your rights at the polls? https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/10/20/2020-election-voter-rights-polls-trump-biden/3710714001/ 8 comments
Search whole site: site:amp.usatoday.com
Search title: Election 2020 voter turnout could be historic: see how it compares
See how to search.