- "If Backbone was anarchy (no one in charge) and Angular is a dictatorship (the Angular team is in charge), I'd say Vue.js is like socialism: you are definitely in charge, but Vue.js is always within reach" https://about.gitlab.com/2016/10/20/why-we-chose-vue/ 11 comments webdev
- Why We Chose Vue.js https://about.gitlab.com/2016/10/20/why-we-chose-vue/ 13 comments vuejs
- GitLab on, Why We Chose Vue.js https://about.gitlab.com/2016/10/20/why-we-chose-vue/ 83 comments webdev
- Angular vs. React vs. Vue: A 2017 comparison | by Jens Neuhaus | pixelpassion | Medium https://medium.com/unicorn-supplies/angular-vs-react-vs-vue-a-2017-comparison-c5c52d620176 254 comments
- How I started loving Vue. This article is the logical conclusion… | by Igor Minin | Medium https://medium.com/@igogrek/how-i-started-loving-vue-d41c1c8e77e1 95 comments
- GitHub - vuejs/awesome-vue: 🎉 A curated list of awesome things related to Vue.js https://github.com/vuejs/awesome-vue 73 comments
- Impressions about VueJs & ReactJS. What people think… – BootstrapBay https://bootstrapbay.com/blog/vuejs-vs-reactjs/ 3 comments
- Is Angular dying because of React? | by Aphinya Dechalert | matcha.fyi https://medium.com/@PurpleGreenLemon/is-angular-dying-because-of-react-a8e885f09421 0 comments
- Is Angular dying because of React? | by Aphinya Dechalert | matcha.fyi https://itnext.io/is-angular-dying-because-of-react-a8e885f09421 0 comments
- Vue.js is the pragmatic choice for much of UI development | by Jani Tarvainen | Medium https://medium.com/@velmu/vue-js-is-the-pragmatic-choice-for-much-of-ui-development-53e307838569#.at0c2o3kj 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Web Development? Checkout Web Development Weekly.
Search whole site: site:about.gitlab.com
Search title: Why we chose Vue.js | GitLab
See how to search.