- What We Talk About When We Talk About Distributed Systems http://videlalvaro.github.io/2015/12/learning-about-distributed-systems.html 34 comments
- The matter of time() - Sergey Tselovalnikov http://serce.me/posts/16-05-2019-the-matter-of-time/ 14 comments
- Tick or Tock? Keeping Time and Order in Distributed Databases - DZone https://dzone.com/articles/tick-or-tock-keeping-time-and-order-in-distributed-1 6 comments
- GitHub - amit-davidson/Chronos: Chronos - A static race detector for the go language https://github.com/amit-davidson/chronos 4 comments
- What We Talk About When We Talk About Distributed Systems http://alvaro-videla.com/2015/12/learning-about-distributed-systems.html 0 comments
- Byzantine Fault Tolerant Consensus Papers | by Rick Dudley | Medium https://medium.com/@AFDudley/byzantine-fault-tolerant-consensus-papers-1b4b47d27463#.pg0keayni 0 comments
Search whole site: site:zoo.cs.yale.edu
See how to search.