- They say the internet is a game, and now the goverments are taking the board away... http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2011/05/blacklisting-law-advances/ 4 comments politics
- Protect IP Act unanimously advances out of Senate Judiciary Committee; would allow US government to shut down websites "dedicated to infringing activities" http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2011/05/blacklisting-law-advances/ 3 comments technology
- ICE Uses Seized Domains for Best Anti-Piracy Video Ever | WIRED http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2011/04/feds-anti-piracy-message/ 41 comments
- Bill Would Give Justice Department Power to Shutter Piracy Sites Worldwide | WIRED http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2010/09/justice-department-piracy/ 4 comments
- Senate Bill Gives Feds Power to Order Blacklisting of Piracy Sites | WIRED http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2011/05/protect-act/ 0 comments
Search whole site: site:www.wired.com
See how to search.