- In Major AI Breakthrough, Google System Secretly Beats Top Player at the Ancient Game of Go http://www.wired.com/2016/01/in-a-huge-breakthrough-googles-ai-beats-a-top-player-at-the-game-of-go/ 16 comments compsci, programming
- In a Huge Breakthrough, Google’s AI Beats a Top Player at the Game of Go http://www.wired.com/2016/01/in-a-huge-breakthrough-googles-ai-beats-a-top-player-at-the-game-of-go/ 3 comments technology
- The Mystery of Go, the Ancient Game That Computers Still Can't Win | WIRED http://www.wired.com/2014/05/the-world-of-computer-go/ 402 comments
- Google Just Open Sourced TensorFlow, Its Artificial Intelligence Engine | WIRED http://www.wired.com/2015/11/google-open-sources-its-artificial-intelligence-engine/ 51 comments
- Google and Facebook Race to Solve the Ancient Game of Go With AI | WIRED http://www.wired.com/2015/12/google-and-facebook-race-to-solve-the-ancient-game-of-go/ 6 comments
- A Lab-Grown Meat Startup Gets the FDA’s Stamp of Approval | WIRED https://www.wired.com/story/lab-grown-meat-approval/ 3 comments
- Artificial Intelligence Finally Entered Our Everyday World | WIRED http://www.wired.com/2016/01/2015-was-the-year-ai-finally-entered-the-everyday-world/ 1 comment
- Demis Hassabis: DeepMind is the Apollo Programme for artificial intelligence http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/demis-hassabis-deepmind-apollo-programme-artificial-intelligence-1501052 0 comments
- DeepMind https://www.deepmind.com 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Computer science? Checkout Computer science Weekly.
Search whole site: site:www.wired.com
See how to search.