- Ex-Microsoft privacy adviser: I don't trust company after NSA revelations http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/30/microsoft-privacy-chief-nsa 4 comments
- Former Microsoft Chief Privacy Adviser: "I don't trust Microsoft" - Only Uses Open Source Software http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/30/microsoft-privacy-chief-nsa 144 comments linux
- Former Microsoft Chief Privacy Adviser: "I don't trust Microsoft" - Only Uses Open Source Software http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/30/microsoft-privacy-chief-nsa 8 comments opensource
- Former Microsoft Chief Privacy Adviser: "I don't trust Microsoft" http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/30/microsoft-privacy-chief-nsa 5 comments microsoft
- Ex-Microsoft privacy chief: I don't trust Microsoft after NSA revelations, says he was unaware of Prism data-sharing program when he worked there http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/30/microsoft-privacy-chief-nsa 365 comments worldnews
- Revealed: how US and UK spy agencies defeat internet privacy and security | The NSA files | The Guardian http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/05/nsa-gchq-encryption-codes-security 2338 comments
- NSA Prism program taps in to user data of Apple, Google and others | US national security | The Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jun/06/us-tech-giants-nsa-data 1 comment
Would you like to stay up to date with Unix? Checkout Unix Weekly.
Search whole site: site:www.theguardian.com
See how to search.