- Libimobiledevice – Open-source library to communicate with iOS devices natively https://libimobiledevice.org/ 80 comments
- libimobiledevice – A cross-platform library to communicate with iOS devices http://www.libimobiledevice.org/ 15 comments
- libimobiledevice - Teaching Penguins to Talk to Fruit http://www.libimobiledevice.org 13 comments
- Is there an app to organize iPhone app pages? https://libimobiledevice.org/ 4 comments macapps
- Salvage files from broken iphone http://www.libimobiledevice.org/ 7 comments techsupport
- Managing an iOS device on Linux. http://www.libimobiledevice.org/ 13 comments linux
- Jobs on Flash: Hypocrisy So Thick You Could Cut it with a Knife – OSnews http://www.osnews.com/story/23224/Jobs_on_Flash_Hypocrisy_So_Thick_You_Could_Cut_it_with_a_Knife 112 comments
- How to Mount Your iPhone as an External Drive in Ubuntu - Make Tech Easier https://www.maketecheasier.com/easily-mount-your-iphone-as-an-external-drive-in-ubuntu/ 4 comments
- GitHub - vaib25vicky/awesome-mobile-security: An effort to build a single place for all useful android and iOS security related stuff. All references and tools belong to their respective owners. I'm just maintaining it. https://github.com/vaib25vicky/awesome-mobile-security 3 comments
- Linux User's Review of iOS https://reggie.re/20221216-linux-users-review-of-ios.html 3 comments
- Hello RemoteDebug iOS WebKit Adapter: Debug Safari and iOS WebViews from anywhere 📡📱 | by Kenneth Auchenberg | Medium https://medium.com/@auchenberg/hello-remotedebug-ios-webkit-adapter-debug-safari-and-ios-webviews-from-anywhere-2a8553df7465 0 comments
- GitHub - kluete/recover_itunes: rip meta-tags from iTunes database https://github.com/kluete/recover_itunes 0 comments
- GitHub - libimobiledevice/usbmuxd: A socket daemon to multiplex connections from and to iOS devices https://github.com/libimobiledevice/usbmuxd 0 comments
- GitHub - libimobiledevice/libimobiledevice: A cross-platform protocol library to communicate with iOS devices https://github.com/libimobiledevice/libimobiledevice 0 comments
- GitHub - corsac-s/ipibackup: Use a Raspberry Pi as a combined iPhone power adapter / backup https://github.com/corsac-s/ipibackup 0 comments
- The Intersection of Apple's USB Lower Filter and iPhone-WPD Integration :: Up is Down and Black is White — n4r1b https://n4r1b.com/posts/2023/03/the-intersection-of-apples-usb-lower-filter-and-iphone-wpd-integration/ 0 comments
- GitHub - github-20k/awesome-opensource: Best open-source GitHub libraries voted by members 🎤 https://github.com/github-20k/awesome-opensource 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Unix? Checkout Unix Weekly.
Search whole site: site:www.libimobiledevice.org
Search title: libimobiledevice · A cross-platform FOSS library written in C to communicate with iOS devices natively.
See how to search.