- 92% of college students prefer print books to e-books, study finds http://www.latimes.com/books/jacketcopy/la-et-jc-92-percent-college-students-prefer-paper-over-pixels-20160208-story.html#nt=blogroll 36 comments books
- Readers Still Prefer Physical Books https://www.forbes.com/sites/ellenduffer/2019/05/28/readers-still-prefer-physical-books/#b24da1e1fdff 1083 comments
- Biggest Textbook Publisher Pushing Students To Ebooks Undermining Resale Market https://www.newsweek.com/textbook-colleges-cheap-publisher-pearson-ebook-resell-1449860 944 comments
- Naomi Baron's Words Onscreen: The Fate of Reading in a Digital World | The New Republic https://newrepublic.com/article/120765/naomi-barons-words-onscreen-fate-reading-digital-world 3100 comments
- The Plot Twist: E-Book Sales Slip, and Print Is Far From Dead - The New York Times http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/23/business/media/the-plot-twist-e-book-sales-slip-and-print-is-far-from-dead.html?action=click&%3BWT.nav=inside-nyt-region&%3Bmodule=inside-nyt-region&%3Bpgtype=Homepage&%3Bregion=inside-nyt-region&%3Bversion=Moth-Hidden 196 comments
Search whole site: site:www.latimes.com
Search title: 92% of college students prefer print books to e-books, study finds - Los Angeles Times
See how to search.