- Oracle Discontinuing sun.reflect.Reflection.getCallerClass http://www.infoq.com/news/2013/07/oracle-removes-getcallerclass 3 comments java
- Virtual Threads: New Foundations for High-Scale Java Applications https://www.infoq.com/articles/java-virtual-threads/ 302 comments
- AWS Creates New Policy-Based Access Control Language Cedar https://www.infoq.com/news/2023/02/aws-policy-language-cedar/ 83 comments
- AWS Publishes Reference Architecture and Implementations for Deployment Pipelines https://www.infoq.com/news/2023/02/aws-deployment-pipelines/ 51 comments
- Microsoft OpenJDK Introduces Experimental Feature for Improving Escape Analysis https://www.infoq.com/news/2023/02/microsoft-openjdk-feature/ 42 comments
- Apache Linkis Graduated to Apache Top-Level Project https://www.infoq.com/news/2023/02/apache-linkis-middleware/ 9 comments
- Java Champion James Ward on the State of Java and JVM Languages https://www.infoq.com/articles/james-ward-java-jvm-languages/ 6 comments
- How to Speed up Large Collections Processing in Java https://www.infoq.com/articles/java-collections-streams/ 0 comments
- JIT vs. AOT: How to Pick the Right Approach https://www.infoq.com/presentations/jit-aot-tradeoffs/ 0 comments
- Using Shared Memory-Mapped Files in Java https://www.infoq.com/presentations/java-shared-memory-files/ 0 comments
- Java Champion Josh Long on Spring Framework 6 and Spring Boot 3 https://www.infoq.com/articles/josh-long-spring-6/ 0 comments
- Java News Roundup: Helidon 4.0-Alpha4, Spring, GlassFish, Quarkus, Ktor, (Re)Introducing RIFE2 https://www.infoq.com/news/2023/02/java-news-roundup-jan30-2023/ 0 comments
- The After Party: Refactoring After 100x Hypergrowth https://www.infoq.com/presentations/hyper-growth-scalability/ 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Java? Checkout Java Weekly.
Search whole site: site:www.infoq.com
See how to search.